Cruising is one of the most popular travel options today and gives travelers more bang for their buck. If you’ve never considered a cruise here are some great benefits to ponder:
- Essentials Included – your sleeping accommodations, meals/snacks, transportation from port to port, etc. are often included in the cruise fare. Premium and river cruises frequently include additional amenities like beer and wine at dinner and more.
- Multiple Ports of Call – when you enjoy a cruise, your itinerary generally includes multiple destinations, which means you only have to worry about what you want to do when you get there – not worry about how you’ll get there.
- Unpack Once – even though you’ll visit several destinations on your itinerary, you only have to unpack once after you’ve boarded your temporary vacation home.
- Variety – there are a multitude of cruise options of every shape, kind, and price. Whether you want to sail the blue waters of the Caribbean, take in the majestic glaciers of Alaska, or slowly roll through European cities, you’re likely to find one that suits you best.
- OnBoard Activities – you might think days at sea can be boring and uneventful, but cruise lines spend a lot of time ensuring passengers have plenty to keep them busy if they desire.
Whether it’s a family-fun Disney cruise or a Cruise to Nowhere, we’ll have you saying bon voyage in no time. We have accredited cruise experts who are here to help you select the right cruise line, ship, and itinerary to ensure you have the best cruising experience.
Types of Cruising
Some of the most popular cruise lines are mainstream ships that offer something for everyone. From theme parks to faux downtown entertainment, these ships are notorious for providing the best in entertainment and activities. Some of the top and highly populated mainstream cruise lines include Princess, Royal Caribbean, Disney, and Holland America.
A step above mainstream cruises, Premium cruises provide an elegant and refined experience for a variety of passengers. The smaller ships offer a more intimate, luxurious experience. Enjoy upscale food and service on board some of the most lauded cruises including Celebrity Cruises, Silversea, and Oceania.
Explore cruising in a whole new way on a river cruise. River cruises such as Viking Uniworld and American Cruise Lines offer changing scenery and landscapes as you discover the cultures of new cities. Imagine gently floating down the Seine in France and docking right in the City of Love to tour the Louvre or Eiffel Tower.