Getting away to northern California for the vineyards and wineries is the perfect romantic getaway or girlfriends’ getaway (bachelorette party anyone?!). Escape to wine country for a truly relaxing vacation.
What to do:
- Wake up early for an morning hot air balloon ride through the scenic wine country.
- Tour the Napa Valley vineyards and enjoy gourmet meals in the vintage Pullman railcars on the Napa Valley Wine Train.
- Let our wine country experts coordinate a private group bike tour through wineries.
- Hop on a wine trolley through some of the finest wine regions, from Sonoma Valley to Napa Valley and Temecula Valley.
- Explore the great outdoors and hike through some of Sonoma County’s Regional Parks or walk through the vineyards.
When to go:
- The best times to visit wine country is September through November or March through May. These times are less busy than peak times (and less pricey) than peak times during August through October.