For many of our clients based in Eastern Iowa, Chicago is a great weekend trip away! A short drive from home, our agents will arrange a fabulous hotel in Chicago and line up activities for the whole family.
What to do:
- Cubs Game: Head to Wrigley Field for a Chicago Cubs home game. It’s an especially exciting experience after the Cubs won the World Series Championships in 2016.
- Shopping: There is plenty of shopping available along the Magnificent Mile (north Michigan Avenue) from upscale boutiques, unique restaurants and posh hotels.
- Museums: Check out The Field Museum, Art Institute of Chicago or The Museum of Science and Industry.
- Navy Pier: This iconic Chicago pier is open year-round with cultural attractions, cruises and tours and plenty for the kids to experience including rides.
- Millennium Park: Visit this green space and take a few photos in front of Cloud Gate – the bean-shaped sculpture.
When to go:
Chicago offers plenty to do year-round. For those looking to walk around in comfort may prefer to visit during the warmer months. Otherwise bundle up and enjoy this exciting city.